- PAWS Atlanta is open for adoptions, fostering, and animal admissions by appointment only. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment for adoptions and animal admission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in fostering.
- We will reopen our Public Wellness Clinics beginning Sunday, May 31, 2020. We have developed new protocols that requires maintaining social distancing, utilizing PPE, sanitizing surfaces between visits, minimizes face-to-face interaction, and payment by either debit or credit card.
- To prevent the spread of the virus, daily operations will be limited toy staff only. Volunteers are no longer allowed on site until further notice. We are not currently hosting volunteer orientations and group volunteer orientations.
- We will continue to accept the return of animals from our Foster Program should their foster parents be unable to care for them.
- We will continue to accept the return of animals that were adopted from PAWS Atlanta should their owners be unable to care for them.