Why I give monthly
"Every time I've brought a cat or dog that needed help; PAWS Atlanta helped them. Being in the real estate business, we find a lot of abandoned animals roaming the streets, not wanted by their owners or even left behind in the houses we are purchasing. The people at PAWS always welcomed them with open arms after going through the proper channels. Giving every month allows them to have a reliable source of income to care for the most vulnerable animals, the ones who are left behind and need a second chance."
- Austin Stack, PAWS Atlanta Guardian Angel
It feels good to belong
Being a Guardian Angel monthly supporter means being part of a community that cares about animals. This special group of kindhearted individuals provides the reliable support that helps us care for homeless animals in their times of need and all-year long. Together, we've saved the lives of over 48,000 animals since we opened our doors in 1966.
Here’s what your monthly gift can do:
- $30 microchips one at-risk cat or dog each month so they'll never be homeless again.
- $50 ensure that a shelter pet with a special diet has a full belly each month.
- $75 covers the cost of X-rays for an injured animal each month
- $100 spays or neuters a homeless animal each month so we don't contribute to the pet overpopulation crisis.
- $250 ensures a vulnerable cat or dog receives the vaccines, preventatives, and vet exams they need to stay healthy each month.
If you ever need to update your payment information, please don't hesitate to reach out to Suzie Sloan, our Director of Development.