Typical group volunteer tasks:
- Walking and socializing dogs
- Entertaining and socializing cats
- Spreading mulch on our dog walking trail
- Helping with small building projects
- Sorting animal crates, food, leashes and toys.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all volunteers must wear a mask when close to others. Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- For the most meaningful volunteer experience, groups are limited to 8 people.
- We ask for a donation fee of $250 to help us continue to care for our shelter pets until they find loving homes. You can make this donation for your group opportunity here.
- All projects last two hours. Your group can choose a morning or afternoon shift Wednesday through Sunday based on availability.
- Don't forget to wear closed-toe shoes and clothes that that are OK to get dirty.
- Most, if not all volunteer work is done outside and will need to be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
- All volunteer work will be done at our PAWS Atlanta: 5287 Covington Highway, Decatur, Georgia 30035