Help PAWS Atlanta animals by donating items from our wish list. We will provide an in-kind tax donation receipt for your donation. Items ordered from our Amazon Wish List will ship directly to us. You can also donate Amazon Gift cards, in any amount of your choosing, for us to use towards some of the larger, more expensive items on our list. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address in the comments section of your order, so that we can thank you and provide an in-kind donation receipt for your generous gift.
The items below are ALWAYS needed at the Shelter, and may be dropped off at the front desk during our normal operating hours. Thank you!
Toys for Dogs and Cats
Please see our Amazon Wish List for pre-approved toys that are safe for our shelter dogs and cats.
- Liquid laundry detergent is needed for the MANY loads of laundry we do every day. Unscented detergents that get odor and germs out are the best.
- Dawn Dish Soap for Dishwasher. We wash dishes all day long all over the shelter. Dawn is preferred since it's also safe for young puppies and kitten in need of a bath!
- Regular Bleach (i.e. Clorox Clean-Up is not safe for animals). We use bleach to clean all parts of the shelter.
- Paper Towels. We use these to clean all over the shelter all day long.
- Trash Bags. 55 Gallon, 1.5 Mil (this thickness is durable enough for medium/heavy weight trash). We go through 100 bags each week.
Gift Cards (in any amount of your chosing)
- Gift Cards to: Amazon, Office Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Sam’s Club, Publix, Walgreen’s, etc.
- Amazon gift cards help us pay for some of the larger, more expensive items on our wish list
- Gas cards help us pay for gas used while transporting animals, traveling to adoption events or picking up pet supplies.
- Grocery store gift cards (Sam’s Club, Kroger, Publix) help us purchase day-to-day items for the shelter (i.e. paper towels, bleach).
- Walgreen’s store gift cards help buy medical supplies for animals in need (i.e. insulin and insulin syringes).
- Lowe’s gift cards help us purchase items to maintain our beautiful shelter.
We shred newspaper to put in kennels. We use A LOT of newspapers and appreciate your donating newspapers to us.
Please note that due to sanitary and safety policies, we cannot accept the following items: choke collars, plastic bowls, retractable leashes, rawhide treats or toys, opened bags of pet food, sheets or pillow cases, electric blankets, dog tie-outs or tie-out stakes for yards.