We're thrilled that you want to join our team! If you're a passionate & dedicated individual that loves dogs and cats, PAWS Atlanta may be the place for you! Please note, we are a small team, so a positive, "help each other" work ethic is a must. PAWS Atlanta offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s race, color, creed, sex or age.
Director of Development
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Director will spearhead development efforts as PAWS Atlanta continues to grow and thrive.
- Develop and execute PAWS Atlanta’s annual fundraising plan and calendar
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Manage the donor database and oversee the acknowledgement process
- Create and execute a strategy for growing a large sustained base of annual individual donors while achieving annual acquisition and retention results
- Overseeing organization of annual special event
- BA (required)
- 5-plus years experience in nonprofit development / fundraising
- Demonstrated track record of achieving fundraising goals
- Decisive, confident and ability to manage priorities
- Team player & self starter
- Knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce
If interested, please Send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone lines need to stay open for animals, therefore please no phone calls. Come be a part of a great team!