We're thrilled that you want to join our team! If you're a passionate & dedicated individual that loves dogs and cats, PAWS Atlanta may be the place for you! Please note, we are a small team, so a positive, "help each other" work ethic is a must. PAWS Atlanta offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s race, color, creed, sex or age.
Animal Care Specialist – Part Time
This position will be responsible for the daily care of the animals and maintaining the standards of the environment in which the animals reside. This individual will abide by the humane philosophy and values of PAWS Atlanta in terms of the treatment and care that we intentionally provide to all of our animals.
Some of the duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Exercise the animals, as needed
- Check on the overall health and wellbeing of the animals and report any concerns, as needed
- Prepare and clean indoor and outdoor dog areas
- Prepare and clean cat areas
- Disinfect according to the shelter protocols
- Feed the animals, as per their schedule and diet restrictions
- Offer excellent customer service to all PAWS Atlanta visitors
This position will be required to work 24 hours a week and the applicant must be available to work both Saturdays and Sundays each week. If interested, please complete the employee application and send to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.