We're thrilled that you want to join our team! If you're a passionate & dedicated individual that loves dogs and cats, PAWS Atlanta may be the place for you! Please note, we are a small team, so a positive, "help each other" work ethic is a must. PAWS Atlanta offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s race, color, creed, sex or age.
Animal Care Specialist – Part Time
Are you ready to join a great team? If you are a reliable, dependable individual that genuinely cares about the PAWS Atlanta mission, this may be the job for you!
This position will be responsible for the daily care of the animals and maintaining the standards of the environment in which the animals reside. This individual will abide by the humane philosophy and values of PAWS Atlanta in terms of the treatment and care that we intentionally provide to all of our animals.
Some of the duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Exercise the animals, as needed
- Check on the overall health and well being of the animals and report any concerns, as needed
- Prepare and clean indoor and outdoor dog areas
- Prepare and clean cat areas
- Disinfect according to the shelter protocols
- Feed the animals, as per their schedule and diet restrictions
If interested, please complete the employment application and send to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.