We believe that people and pets bring out the best in each other. Therefore, our mission is to build a community of caring, by people helping pets and pets helping people. To accomplish this vision, we offer:
- Pet Adoption & Foster Services
- Bi-monthly Pet Wellness Clinics
- Discount health preventatives
- Summer Camps for kids to teach the pet parents of tomorrow
- A pet food bank for loving owners going through hard times
- Senior support & pet matching assistance
- Community outreach & education
PAWS Atlanta is governed by a board of directors and a small, but dedicated, staff cares for the pets in our free-roaming cat cottage, small and large dog area, isolation area for sick pets, and our animal intake areas. We also have a lovely 3.5 acre walking trail and off-leash area where you can get to know us and our pets a little better. We invite you to visit PAWS Atlanta to see what we have to offer!
PAWS Atlanta receives no funding from federal, state or county governments. The vital services we offer to the community, are made possible by the thoughtful generosity of our supporters.
2020 Lifesaving Percentage: 97%*
See our 2020 lifesaving numbers here.